WELCOME to ART Enrichment 2020-21 with Ms. Daniels!
Gr 1-8 Art Info Flyer for Families • Gr 1-8 Student Art Info Flyer • Kindergarten Art Info Flyer for Familes • Why Art Matters
About Art Enrichment class:
• Art for Grades 1-8 will be remote (online) this year! Students will be able to work at your own pace on the posted art projects and learning activities during WEDNESDAY “remote” days. This is all about participation, practicing skills, and getting creative!
• Kindergarten will have Art Enrichment “in person” this year. See you at A.E.S.!
Join Art Enrichment:
• Join your grade level’s Google Art Enrichment Classroom to find your art projects, activities, video tutorials, and more throughout the school year!
• You will receive a class invite in your student email, or email Ms. D. for the class code.
• Check into the classroom on your remote days to see what’s new, and check the Wildcat Tracks Art Enrichment page for updates, too.
• Ms. Daniels will deliver art supplies, worksheets, etc. needed to complete your Art Enrichment projects to students’ homerooms upon request. Email Ms. Daniels or fill out your Art Supply Request Google Form: A.E.S. Grades K-4 or F.M.S. Grades 5-8
• Students will not be formally graded, but will receive feedback from Ms. Daniels when they submit assignments through Google Classroom.
• Students who demonstrate excellent participation will periodically receive achievement badges and certificates.
• Exemplary student work will be displayed in our online Student Art Gallery!
Office Hours/Extra Help:
• By appointment: Every Wednesday from 8:10-9:00 a.m. and 2:45-3:45 p.m. Please email by 1 p.m. the day before to schedule a session.
What does the art room look like in real life?
Back to TOP